Edifying the TRUE feminine spirit

That's right - the TRUE feminine spirit... Not what the WORLD says we should be but what GOD *made* us to be!

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Scary Stastics

There is a great article on this site about natural cleaners and where they are used at. It also has some scary stastics. I was on Consumer Reports today to and read some more scary stuff about cleaners. In 2004, American Association of Poision Control listed 125,000 children under the age of six hospitalized for accidental ingestion of cleaners. Thirty children under the age of five die every year from it. :( Forward this to anyone that is a care taker or a parent. We need to bring this stastic DOWN.

I am getting some of this. I know my kids are old enough to know better than to drink cleaner, but I do have a two year old neice, two cats, and a very very dumb dog.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogarama - The Blog Directory